Here you will find a diverse background of talented individuals all working toward the same goal: to help save New Mexicans money by going solar. We regularly have company outings, give back to our community, and attend industry events.
Our team consists of a particular type of people. We thrive when solving problems and embrace the chance to do so together, as a team. When it’s time to work, we keep our heads down, and when it’s time to play, we lift our glasses high. We come in expecting to make a difference, and we leave satisfied that we have.
At OE Solar we pride ourselves on offering competitive pricing, recruiting the best talent, and offering industry-leading customer support. Our eye for design, attention to detail, and quality craftsmanship make us the premier installer of intelligent, functional, solar energy systems throughout New Mexico. We have experience installing solar for businesses big and small. We serve all areas of New Mexico and specialize in residential, commercial, and governmental solar installations.
Our company is looking for a Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements OE Solar. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have strong computer skills, and a skilled multi-tasker.
- Maintain financial records by accurately recording day to day financial transactions
- Manage Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Process and pay vendor invoices
- Process purchase orders
- Reconcile payable reports and confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Job Costing
- Process and track commission payments
- Monitor and record office expenses
- Serve as back up for payroll
- Comply with reporting requirements
- Collect payments
- Process credit card transactions
- Understand and process NM gross receipts tax
- Contact suppliers to understand invoices or to see if they have received payments
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience as a Bookkeeper-5 year preferred
- Microsoft Office-Word, Excel
- Google Drive
- Must have strong credit history and high integrity
Employment Type: Full Time
Solar Sales Manager
Are you driven, self-motivated, and passionate about renewable energy? Do you want to help New Mexicans Live Green?
If the answer is yes, OE Solar is the place for you! As New Mexico’s premier full-service solar installer, we provide affordable and quality service throughout New Mexico. Find out what it’s like to work at one of the fastest-growing solar firms in New Mexico. We offer generous compensation packages and benefits that include Health Insurance, PTO, and more. More Than Just A Job, It’s A Passion
The Solar Sales Manager will oversee the strategic direction, set objectives, and determine the goals of our Residential Renewable Energy Consultants. OE Solar is looking for someone with strong knowledge of solar PV with experience managing a sales team/department. The ideal candidate will be innovative and goal-oriented.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team of Renewable Energy Consultants in order to increase sales and improve business performance
- Improve the efficiency of the sales team through training, involvement, and leadership
- Develop sales goals and implement sales strategies
- Meet or exceed established sales quotas
- Stay current on local, renewable solar energy solutions
- Build Customer Pipeline
- Stay current on industry
- Experience in managing and growing a sales team
- Solar sales experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: Base plus override commission on direct reports
Renewable Energy Consultant
Do you want a career where you can set your own schedule?
Would you like unlimited income potential?
Are you passionate about renewable energy?
If you know how to delight customers and want to help New Mexicans live green
lives, we want you to join OE Solar as a Renewable Energy Consultant. Using your
bright, positive attitude, along with your amazing customer service skills, you will
educate your clients on the advantages of renewable energy.
Don’t know anything about solar? Don’t worry, we will train you. You will get a
great understanding of how solar works and the advantages of a residential solar
system. We will give you the tools to make you successful and you will WOW your
clients because you are brilliant at customer service.
Join our team at OE Solar and find out what it’s like to work at one of the fastest
growing solar firms in New Mexico.
It’s More Than a Job, It’s a Passion.
EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Known as “The Land of Enchantment” New Mexico has attracted residents with its opportunity to enjoy a dry, sunny climate, an inspirational landscape, and vibrant culture. As New Mexico’s premier full-service solar installer, we provide affordable and quality service throughout New Mexico.
If you are driven, self-motivated, and are passionate about troubleshooting electrical systems we would love to hear from you. Find out what it’s like to work at one of the fastest-growing solar firms in New Mexico. We offer generous compensation packages and benefits that include Health Insurance, PTO, and more. More Than Just A Job, It’s A Passion.Duties & Responsibilities
EE98J Service Electrician – service truck provided
Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting electrical systems including solar PV Arrays
- Have a voltmeter and know how to use it.
- Understand electrical theory and NEC Code
- Can work independently or in a team
- Install projects as contracted and designed.
- Quality is a main driver for you
- Can review plans and see what would need to be changed to make it better
- Creative in the way you get the electrical system temporarily working until parts come in.
- Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Project Management Team.
- Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliability and professionalism will be required on a daily basis.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have an active New Mexico EE98J Electrician license.
- Own a current 2017 NEC Code Book.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical wiring
- Must own all electrical tools, power tools, and tool belt
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial electrical projects.
- Solar experience is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
- Strong work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must submit and pass a background check and drug test.
Employment Type: Fulltime