Here you will find a diverse background of talented individuals all working toward the same goal: to help New Mexicans go greener and save money by going solar. We regularly have company outings, give back to our community, and attend industry events.
Our team consists of a particular type of people. We thrive when solving problems and embrace the chance to do so together, as a team. When it’s time to work, we keep our heads down, and when it’s time to play, we lift our glasses high. We come in expecting to make a difference, and we leave satisfied that we have.
Known as “The Land of Enchantment” New Mexico has attracted residents with its opportunity to enjoy a dry, sunny climate, an inspirational landscape and vibrant culture. As New Mexico’s premiere full-service solar installer, we provide affordable and quality service throughout New Mexico.
If you are driven, self-motivated and are passionate about renewable energy OE Solar would love to hear from you. Find out what it’s like to work at one of the fastest growing solar firms in New Mexico. We offer generous compensation packages and benefits that include Health Insurance, PTO and more. More Than Just A Job, It’s A Passion.
EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working with or leading a crew to install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential and commercial solar PV systems.
Install projects as contracted and designed.
Proper installation of required materials.
All electrical work meets or exceeds current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
All projects are completed in a professional manner.
Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues.
Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
Communicate and coordinate with Project Management Team.
Maintain and enforce safety and training programs.
Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Reliability and professionalism will be required on a daily basis.
Create a positive work environment.
Ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Requirements
Must have an active New Mexico EEJ98 Journeyman Electrician license.
Own a current 2020 NEC Code Book.
Must own all electrical tools, power tool and tool belt
Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
Solar experience a plus.
Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
Strong work ethic.
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Must submit and pass a background check and drug test.
PT is available
Health Insurance after 90 days
401K after one yearRequirements
Qualifications & Requirements
Must have an active New Mexico EEJ98 Journeyman Electrician license. Own a current 2020 NEC Code Book. Must own all electrical tools, power tool and tool belt Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed. Solar experience a plus. Must be able to lift 80 lbs. Ability to perform physical requirements of the project. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings. Excellent verbal and written communication skill. Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills. Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed. Strong work ethic. Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Must submit and pass a background check and drug test.
JourneyMan Electrcian S1
Are you a Journeyman Electrician? Looking for something new and different?
Would this kind of work, work for you? Problem solving, Interpret blueprints while working in a team and performing electrical repairs and installations?
We all have responsibilities. How do these sound to you?
- Terminate wiring systems install gear for commercial and residential sites.
- May be required to train and instruct apprentice level electricians.
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
- Follows written and verbal instructions.
- Uses equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements.
- Working with and leading a crew
- Reliability and professionalism will be required on a daily basis.
We all must have qualifications for our positions. The list below is what we would like you to have. (Highlighted text is nonnegotiable)
- Be able to pass a background check
- OSHA 10 Preferred.
- A valid New Mexico Journeyman License.
- Own a current 2019 NEC Code Book
- All electrical Tools / Power tools / Tool Belt
- Lifting 80 pounds
- Ability to work in a team
- Solar installation experience a plus
- Trade/High School Education
OE Solar is looking for a dedicated electrical Superintendent to run our large solar commercial projects. Solar Knowledge and experience is preferred.
The Field Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete commercial solar projects. They are required to document all work in the field track certified payroll hours and ensure safe working conditions. This person should know electrical code and be OSHA 30 certified.
Your main duty is to run the job. Make sure all workers are working, doing the right tasks in the correct way. You will also be required to make sure all workers have the tools and materials to get the job done.
· Push jobs to completion
· Write Daily reports
· Create Parts lists
· Meets with Other Subcontractors and General Contractors on the jobs
· Can manage up to 15 people on a job
· Shows up to work early and is the last to leave
· Ensures new hires receive job- and task-specific training prior to work commencing.
· Leads and support the site team in technical, quality and safety, utilizing systems in place.
· Ensures company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
· Provides excellence in the management and delivery of the project, in-line with the client’s expectations.
· Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
· Manages land owner expectations, concerns and Right of Way access.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· OSHA 30
· Organization: Utilizes strong organizational skills.
· Communication: Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
· Problem Solving: Analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
Qualifications for Top Pay:
· At least 5 years’ experience working in electrical or solar construction environment as a Superintendent
· NABCEP PV Solar Professional Certified
· Have Valid NM EE98J
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: DOE Negotiable We DO NOT offer relocation and are looking to start someone immediately
· Electrical Superintendent: 5 years (Preferred)
· NABCEP PV Installer (Preferred)
· NM -EE98J (Required)
· OSHA 30 (Required)
Osceola Energy provides solar and clean energy solutions for residential and commercial clients that deliver the highest financial and environmental benefits possible. We reduce overhead costs and the cost of doing business locally, create great jobs locally, and demonstrate leadership and responsible living in our community and beyond.
Experienced PV Installer:
The experienced Solar Installer will join a growing installation team that has a solid work ethic, tremendous sense of responsibility, integrity and commitment. The right candidate for this position should have at least one year of solar installation experience, have a great attitude, be hard working, and be comfortable on roofs. Installer will need to perform services in the field. Mechanical skills required.
- Must have at least 1 years of experience installing solar on all types of roofs.
- Comfortable with using power tools.
- Have good communication skills.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Must have your own hand tools. (Electric and power tools are supplied).
- Installation of Residential and Small Commercial solar electric systems.
- Includes construction according to plans, specifications, manufacturer’s requirements, and NEC of: Roof and ground mounting structures, Mounting and wiring solar modules
- Installation of Conduit, wire and disconnects
- Installation of Inverters and connection to utility grid.
- 1-2 years as a PV installer
- Disciplined, self motivated work style
- Knowledge of the NEC Code and AC and DC electrical systems
- Knowledge of Universal Building Codes and building materials and techniques (ie lumber, roofing materials, etc.)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Good communication, customer service skills