Hanwha Q Cell Polycrystalline Solar Panels
The new high-performance module Q.PLUS-G4 is the ideal solution for all applications thanks to its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM. The world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days.
LOW ELECTRICITY GENERATION COSTS
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 17.1 %.
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
LIGHT-WEIGHT QUALITY FRAME
- High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
MAXIMUM COST REDUCTIONS
- Up to 10 % lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
- Protection against short circuits and thermally induced power losses due to breathable junction box and welded cables.
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty2.
1 APT test conditions: Cells at -1000 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface,
25 °C, 168 h
|Nominal Power||270 - 280 Wp|
|Efficiency||up to 17.1 %|
|Temperature Coefficient PMPP||-0,40 %/K|
|Low-light Behaviour (Irradiance of 200 W/m²)||98.5 % of Module Efficiency (in relation to 1000 W/m²)|
|Dimensions||65.7 in × 39.4 in × 1.26 in (including frame) (1670 mm × 1000 mm × 32 mm)|
|Weight||41.45 lbs (18.8 kg)|