Albuquerque Electrician Jobs
Careers with Osceola Energy
If you are looking for Albuquerque Electrician Jobs or a career in Solar Energy, Osceola Energy is a great place to work! We are a growing company with room for you to grow with us. Osceola Energy Solar services, maintains and installs all types of electrical work from traditional residential and industrial to solar energy and wind turbines throughout New Mexico; This wide range of work means we are always looking for well rounded employee.
Our qualified electricians are required to hold their journeyman electricians license EE98J in the State of New Mexico. Most of our Albuquerque Electrician jobs are done in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Corrales, Bernalillo, Placitas and Los Lunas, but we also perform work throughout the state of New Mexico.
Our Albuquerque Electrician work consists of installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the electrical construction industries in New Mexico. Our Electricians must perform these tasks while managing others and completing jobs on time and within budget. Applicants must perform roles with a high degree of safety and efficiency.
We require all of our employees to show up to work on time, be self motivated and a team player. Motivated people that are detail oriented and enjoy a challenging work environment will do well working with us at Osceola Energy Solar.
Please find all of our jobs listed below. Positions change often so check back frequently.
NEW!!!! Solar Sales Manager Job Now Avalible
Fast growing solar company (top 10 within New Mexico) looking for energetic, goal oriented, talented Solar Sales Manager Job that can build a team of sales professionals, that will help grow our residential solar business.
We are looking for someone with strong knowledge of solar PV that also has at least 5 years of managerial experience running a sales team/ department, meeting high level sales goals and is extremely driven. Osceola Energy has been in business since 2009 growing the business mostly from online and grass roots marketing. It is time to grow our company to the next level and become one of the top 3 solar companies in New Mexico.
As our Solar Sales Manager, this position will manage the strategic direction, including the setting of objectives, goals, and associated tasks that will be developed, implemented, and managed by this position.
• Hire new solar sales consultants, manage sales consultants
• Develop sales goals & strategies
• Develop and train new sales consultants
• Directly manage sales consultants
• Meet or exceed established sales quotas
Build Customer Pipeline
• Facilitates inside/outside sales, show room sales and trade shows
• Stay current on industry
• Develop personal network
• Make outbound calls
• Identify customers needs
• Follow up on inbound leads
• Assess and prioritize prospects
• Go to customers’ homes to evaluate site conditions
• Determine prospects actual needs and requirements
• Act as liaison between customer and installers
• Ensure job is completed as required
• Build customer relationships
• Follows up with customer at completion of installation
• Asks for referrals
• 3+ years of solar sales experience
• 5 years of progressive sales experience including at least 3 years in a sales management role
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Financing experience highly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude & Self-motivated
• Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
• Able to work without supervision
• NABCEP Certificate of Knowledge preferred
• Solar installation experience preferred
Hiring NOW! Please send resume - Salary Plus Bonuses & Commissions!
Journeyman Electrician (Ongoing)
Candidates must be able to:
Complete projects within established guidelines and time frames;
Ensure attention to detail with an emphasis on efficiency, quality and safety;
Find solutions to on site issues.
Be able to handle stress
Can work independently or with a team
Must have own tools & driver's license.
Ability to install and bend conduit for attic and roof work sites;
Fast paced worker has the ability to push workers to produce more without losing quality or sacrificing safety.
Must have own tools
Apprentice Electrician (Ongoing)
Outside Solar Sales - Field Energy Consultant
Extroverts wanted! The Solar industry is booming in New Mexico! As a leading, local, solar installer, we are looking for energetic, goal oriented, self-motivated solar sales professionals to grow with us . You'll help your customers save money every month while making a significant commission on each sale (no cap), help the environment, and have fun in the process, that's a win-win-win.
- Job Type: Full-time, Base Salary + Commission
- Solar experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Training Provided
- Outgoing personality required
This job involves generating leads through door to door canvasing, working events, and networking. You will be responsible for gathering customer information (including electric bills), meeting with customers to explain the benefits of going solar with Osceola Energy, answering questions, closing the sale, entering the data into our customer database, and maintaining a positive relationship with your customer to cultivate referrals.
- Outside Sales Experience (Required)
- Prior solar experience (or NABCEP) preferred but not necessary
- Home Improvement / Construction / Financing Experience highly preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient with email and CRM systems
- General understanding of the sales process
- Experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
- A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engage with potential customers to generate leads
- Directly manage sales leads
- Educate customers on the sales process and benefits of going solar
- Visit sites for consultations
- Meet organizational growth goals
- Attend lead generating events in Albuquerque
- Sales: 3 year
Please use the form below to apply for any job we have posted.